A big hello from ACES!
We’re so excited to be back for a fun autumn programme – making lots of great work for your portfolios and guiding you through the application processes (if you’re applying!)
This past year has been totally bananas, but we’ve learned so much and we’ll be taking this forward in our hybrid programme. This means that most of our events will be online, whilst some of them will be on campus. They’re all evening or weekend, apart from the October holiday dates.
Either way – there’s loads for you to try so do come and get involved!
The autumn semester is full on – applying to creative courses is competitive, and can be daunting. There’s also a lot of work to do to get your portfolios ready!
- Online Life Drawing: Tuesday Class
– starts Tuesday 14 September
- Applying to Creative Courses Masterclass
– Wednesday 15 September
- On-campus Life Drawing: Thursday Class
– starts Thursday 16 September
- Hybrid Portfolio Prep Course
– starts Saturday 18 September, but please check the eventbrite for full deets
- Personal Statement for Creative Courses Masterclass
– Wednesday 29 September
- October Holidays Creative Events
– ACES & Museum Services Tuesday 12 + Thursday 14 Oct
– Life Drawing Day Wednesday 15 October
- Personal Statement Catch Ups
– Wednesday 6 + 20 October
- Digital Portfolio Masterclass
– Wednesday 17 November
- Digital Portfolio Support Sessions
– Wednesday 1 + 15 December
Our broad programme of events and 1-1 support will help to explore your options, create a competitive application and develop a strong portfolio of work. Remember – we are here every step of the way, with the most up to date information. We mean it – get in touch!
All of our classes are free, materials are provided. If you’re doing the online life drawing course then a materials pack will be sent to you.
Click on the link below to register and for more information: